Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Five More Days Til Christmas!

Good Morning!


Are you finished shopping, wrapping and planning?  I didn't think so and neither am I!  Short blog today!


I am up at 6, having a little quiet time, and when I checked in on my blog, I noticed that the advertisements in the margins had finally arrived!  I did subscribe to general advertising.  I have no idea what will be listed, but I hope they are interesting and of good taste!  Let me know if not.  So far, there have been ads for some local Colorado businesses and WalMart. They should be similar to the advertising you see next to emails and on other blogging sites.  At least they will add more color! :)


That's all for now! Can't wait to get out and about early today for some stocking stuffers and crossing off the LAST items on my list!


Have a Wonderful Christmasy Day!~  

No comments:

Post a Comment